1. Masjid open for males and females ages 6 and up. Children must remain with parent or guardian at all times. Only those children that can be relied upon to follow such instructions should attend.
2. Two Juammah prayers :
1st Juammah Khutbah starts 1:30 pm, Salah 1:45 pm
2nd Juammah Khutbah starts 2:00 pm, Salah 2:15 pm
3. Open for all 5 daily prayers. Doors open 10 minutes before Iqamah.
4. Come to the masjid with wudu as the bathrooms and wudu stations should only be used if absolutely necessary .
5. All congregants must wear a mask at all times.
6. All congregants must bring their own prayer mat and plastic bag to keep their shoes with them.
7. All congregants must maintain social distancing of 6 feet at all times.
8. Please refrain from coming if you have a pre-existing medical condition that places you in a high-risk group such as COPD, diabetes, heart disease, cancer, immunodeficiency, etc.
9. Refrain from coming if you are sick, experienced fever, headache, muscle aches, runny nose, cough, fatigue, diarrhea, loss of smell/taste or been exposed to positive COVID 19 patient in the past two weeks.